Friday, December 22, 2006

Family

This is my family, all the people I love in one room. Life was good on this day, Christmas 2005. A few days later life changed, and the year was full of change from that point on. I thank the powers that be to have the best sister anyone could ask for, she is my strength when I am weak and the one person that can make me laugh "through it all" I Love her more than words can say. I am thankful to have my youngest brother still on this earth, to love and hold for another holiday season. I am grateful my Dad is alive and doing well and a part of my life again, I hope he knows how much I love him, he's not easy to tell that too. My husband , it goes without saying, he is my life. My nephew and brother-in-law, very special people to me, again I hope they both know how much they mean to me, but I will try harder to show both how much I care, just to be sure they feel it..! Mom is gone. I see her in this picture and remember her pain. It's over now, that I am thankful for. I will miss her always and work very hard to only remember the great things about her, just as I hope people will do for me-about me when I'm no longer on this earth. This has been a year full of change, good and bad. I know longer have blond hair and LOVE my new reddish brown color, I didn't think I would. The dogs are healthy, enough, and happy and I can kiss them anytime I want too, I love that about dogs! The hugs and kisses!!! I am looking forward to Christmas with my family and know I will hold every moment and enjoy it as if it were our last. All things are possible if you believe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home