Saturday, January 27, 2007

so serious

Nixie is one of those dogs that always looks serious. Traz on the other hand, always looks like he's smiling. We went to snowpeak today, it wasn't above freezing outside, but we were all dressed warm..! The dogs love it up there, I think mostly because we don't worry about them or call them to stay close. Traz went deaf once and ended up in river..oh well...! He enjoyed it ALOT. He enjoyed the whole trip, he still acts like such a Puppy. I worried about him the first part of the week, he twisted a hip and didn't run for a day or two. Not like Traz! Nixie weaves in and out between Lance and I, never going to far off the beaten path. Friday the homeless people were there again, with the gsd pup, I couldn't believe my eyes. He looked good, they had fed and bathed him. He was chewing on my pant leg and jumping all around. The man said they might consider selling him to me and asked how much I could give. I asked how much they wanted, he answered $900.00 to 1,200.00, it didn't really surprise me. I have been around addicts many times. they seem to have no idea to the value of a dollar, nor how long it takes to earn that sort of money. I explained that I would be able to give them $100.00 or a little more, that was all I had, I had two other mouths to feed at home already. We ended the conversation with, I will come by another day and talk with you about the pup. Reality was setting in, oh lord...3 GSD'S in one small house with two people! Lance just looked at me like I'm insane, but of course he loves the dogs as much or more than I do and would have plenty of love for a third one. If we are suppose to have little Avery, then they will be there monday and ready to take what money I have. I know that to be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home