Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The closing of another month

This picture is Nixie at the beach house watching seagulls. She was somewhat afraid of them at the time, but was only 6 months old.
One more day and august of 2006 will be over. It went fast, as most months seem to as I age. Lance came in from the mornings work telling me of Nixie and a swarm of bees she got into. 1 stung her on the face area. He said she yipped and then shook it off and was fine. One thing about her, for a small shepherd , she is one tough girl. Traz seems to feel summer coming to an end too and wants to be outside all of the time now. I am so lucky to be able to take them to work and be with them most of the day. Today was another stressful work day, as much of this month has been. Lance said this to me a couple of weeks ago " I think we should move into a cabin in the woods, I will do handyman work in the nearest town and you can grow and dry flowers to sell on the weekends" I think that sounds like heaven on earth and loved picturing it in my mind. Tonight we started talking and planning a sculpture of sorts we're going to make for an empty living room wall. We plan on going to the upper river and collecting some wood for it next weekend, us and the dogs of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home