Sunday, April 08, 2007

Oh How Fast They Grow Up

It always seems like one day I'm holding this cute little puppy and the next day I look down and see a half grown dog..! Avery loves laying near Nixie. He's on the floor in this picture, but now she does let him on the couch with her, if hes being good. We had family over yesterday, what a chore it was keeping three dogs in check while visiting. The older dogs think they can get away with anything when I'm distracted, and they do! Yesterday was a special day. My brother Jon, Lance and Myself all did something together, that in itself is a wonderful thing! but, we will always remember the day as we all got Tattoo's, Jon and I got matching ones and Lance got a similar one. After Mom passed last year I started thinking of all the things we don't do just because we might regret doing them. Life is too short for regret and I plan to have none! I will always look at this tattoo and feel gratitude and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home