Sunday, May 20, 2007

Animals to Love

We stopped all the moving and hauling of things to celebrate a monumental Birthday, my nephew Curtis is turning 30 in just a few days...it seems impossible, I remember holding him in my arms and now he towers over me! He's standing at the far right. My brother Jon is bottle feeding the goat, that was really fun to watch. Dad standing and enjoy it all. Jan taking a picture also. She is the proud parent of this sweet little thing. We had a great day enjoying time with our people family. Our dog family did fine in the new house, for the first time left alone, minus Avery that is, we just picked him up this morning from the farm/kennel that kept him for the weekend. When I took him he got a look at a couple of horses close up, his back hair went straight up and he barked, hes tough, ha ha ha. Nixie does not seem happy to have Avery home, but I know things will settle down and all will be fine again. Traz is tired tonight. A lot of stairs for the old guy to climb. Tomorrow I will have all three dogs at work for the full day, instead of 1/2 the day. Give me strength. Today I am grateful that all three of my wonderful furry kids are a sleep right now so I can rest....!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

How can you keep up with THREE? I've thought about getting a second dog, maybe something a little smaller, when Celeste is older and has learned a little more of what I expect of her. But a third?! Uuuuuuffff... :o)

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home