Sunday, April 22, 2007

Time for a change

This is our family at Christmas last year. It was a fun evening. My Dad still amazes me with his quick wit and great outlook on life. I did notice his memory is starting to fade. When I mentioned the location of our new house, reminding him the road is the same one where we boarded the horse he bought my sister and I, of course that was 35 years ago! A new house! I am excited and worried all at the same time. This house is the only home all three dogs have ever known, so I worry about the change for them, but we need more space! The addition of Avery made our house feel much too small. I think the change will be good for us all. We will be closer to family and farther from our business. When I look at this picture I feel how happy we were on this day and am so grateful for having a great family.
Avery is cutting teeth, very hard on the little guy. We just had a good laugh as Traz managed to get himself into Avery's crate, Lance got a picture so I can add it to the blog on another day. I think we are going to get them all new beds soon so they can break them in good before we move. Nixie might still get to be on the sofa as she needs the extra padding, and I'm a softy for her sweet brown eyes looking up at me! Time for a trip to the park..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home