Monday, May 14, 2007

Let's Not Eat It......


I find myself saying that often..Avery what is in your mouth, lets not eat it..! Nixie..Drop it..Lets not eat it...! Traz...Please..Lets not eat it...ha....Today was a great dog day in Oregon. Nearly 80 Degrees, barely a cloud in the sky. We ran in the park like it was already summer. Avery went with us to the new house today, he loves the stairs. Moving day is fast approaching, we are ready, all of us, ready for a change. Today I am grateful for other peoples blogs to read, ones that make me laugh and think about life in other places. I am grateful for my wonderful husband, whom slipped today when I said, I am so glad Avery came into our lives, he returned with "me too" He often acts like having three dogs is insane, but I know he loves each just as much as I do. This picture is Nixie, in the woods about a year ago. She loves to jump on things. This picture isn't very clear and she looks goofy on that rock....! I love pictures of her best when she isn't looking so serious!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I know what you mean! My vocabulary of late seems so limited: Celeste, no...no no no, put that down. Celeste, NO! Don't eat that! No no no! I know the day will come when other words will be appropriate, but for now, I'm like the queen of NO. And Celeste knows that every used Kleenex and candy wrapper on the street was put there just for her.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home