Sunday, July 22, 2012

Long time no see....

There is some what of a pun intended there, I havent blogged in such a long time, but also I no longer see with two eyes. I ended up having surgery to remove my right eye this past feb. I now have a hand painted eye , which looks and feels so much better than that old infected one. Life is finally returning to a new normal for me. Nixie and Avery are doing wonderful, both still go to work with us every day and we all still enjoy our walks to the park. I am so thankful for this one good eye, to still be able to see the world is wonderful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Oh my. I've been away for a while, too, and haven't followed what's been happening. I'm sorry about the loss of the eye, but am glad you aren't in such pain.

Post more here, and I'll do the same at my blog. Let's keep track of each other. Be well!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home