Thursday, February 25, 2010

Avery


This month marks three years that Avery has been a part of our family. The challenges continue with him, but seem farther between as he ages. Just yesterday he snapped at my face when I hugged him. I cried and he went to the corner and hid. He knows doing something like that is wrong, but the damage to him was done, and cant be undone. He forgets, as do I. I told him together we'll try harder to remember he is NOT like the other dogs when it comes to hugs and kisses. He is the sweetest, most gentle dog I have met and I do hate that he cant just be that, and has a past that caused him to distrust us humans. Today I am very happy to have Avery in my life to love going into our 4th year together. Traz and Nixie are both well and feeling good. Work is going good. My wonderful husband is feeling good and we are planning a few trips soon. My Dad is doing great as is my brother and sister. Life is good today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home