Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Holidays




Sunset over the pacific ocean in Mexico and the view from our room. What more could two people ask for..! We had a great thanksgiving week in Puerto Vallarta Mexico at the Westin on the marina. This was our third time to this area/hotel and we found some great new things to do and see, just as we have every time. We hadn't been on a really good vacation in three years, prior to Avery's arrival, that is..! We met up with my brother, his girlfriend and their dog at the park today, we just took Avery and did he have fun...! We also met up with other dogs, of course and they all played nicely together. Avery got pretty dirty, but boy's will be boy's! Avery turned 3 this month, Traz turned 9 last month and Nixie will soon be 6 years old time is moving faster again. It was cold last week, unbearable for Oregon, in the teens. Our walks were short, so I'm looking forward to longer ones this next week. I took some pictures of the dogs while we decorated the Christmas tree yesterday, but haven't taken them off of the camera yet, so they'll have to wait until after the holidays. Today I am thankful for warmer weather, thankful my Dad is feeling good again and that my brother is always, only a phone call away. I am most thankful for my wonderful husband who turned the big 50 Friday, and did it gracefully and without buying a red sports car, ha ha! I am thankful to walk each day and rest in my warm bed each night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home