Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Leaves are starting to change

Nixie and Traz --The war over large stick, ha ha ha
Its always so sudden. One day you look at a tree and the leaves are gold and red. Nixie is still very itchy today. I called the vet for more prednisone last week as we're running low. The shots are suppose to help, but don't really seem too. Maybe it was the bee sting. It's hard to tell. She had a good day all the same. When she and Traz were playing in the park yesterday a young couple asked if they could take pictures of them. We of course said yes. The girl spoke in broken English, the boy didn't speak at all. I'm thinking they were German? anyway, Traz proceeded to chew up a large stick while the boy filmed him. Neither Nixie nor Traz really seemed to notice what was going on. My version of the dog wish "to ignore everything around you" What a gift that would be.
I just heard from my brother Jon, Whom I am so proud of the Joy I feel brings tears to my eyes. I love him more than I love myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home