Sunday, May 18, 2008

Summers a coming

I always like to add a picture to my post's, but I haven't taken any new ones for awhile, so found a neat old one of Traz and Nixie. Maybe I'll get the camera out today. We put new flower beds in around the back yard a few weeks ago, so far Avery thinks playing in them is great fun, what a mess! Hopefully as we add plants he'll get the idea and stay out. He is really coming along lately, has learned a lot in the past month and is really starting to listen. He may have been slow compared to the others, but he is by far the most calm and fun loving dog I've met. Traz is still enjoying his walks to the park and his leg seems to stay the same, he rarely notices that its not moving with the other three. Nixie had a great week out back helping Lance and Mike build us a cover for our patio, she really enjoys following them as they work. She smiles, visibly smiles, I love that about her. Today is another perfect, clear sunny day in Oregon. We are heading to Dad's this afternoon to be with family to celebrate birthday's, always such great fun. Today I am thankful for a family to love and be loved by. Healthy, happy dogs that make me feel proud and loved and of course thankful for my wonderful husband. Life Is Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home