Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spring is slowly coming to Oregon




This is a picture of Nixie as a puppy. Lance made me a cd of pictures, I had forgotten all about it. I don't remember Nixie being so small, shes sitting in front of our raspberry harbor, they look huge compared to her. The other picture is of Multnomah falls. We hiked there last weekend. It was a dog free weekend, so we didn't take a camera, is shot was taking by Lance with his phone. I wonder why I don't feel we need a camera if the dogs are not a long?!?!?!? We dashed over to Washington, drove by Dog Mountain, I looked up at it and told the mountain, I will be back next year on my 50th Birthday to hike you! We hike several different areas that day and went to Bonneville dam and fish hatchery. It was a great weekend, very relaxing, but as always I was ready to pick the dogs up and so glad to see them all feeling fine. Today, I am thankful for the few flowers already up in the garden, thankful my Dad and Brother are both feeling well after having surgery last month. Thankful for a rain free day to walk the dogs and thankful summer is just around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home