Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Family




Avery is kicking back on the upstairs sofa, he doesn't do that very often, and when he does, he doesn't leave me much room! So many days when we leave work, all three dogs heads are out the window, but of course, not today when Lance had the camera! Nixie is there, just hidden by Traz. Avery is being naughty, with his feet up on the window. Traz looks like hes sticking his tongue out?!?!?!? ha ha ha. I love this little PT Cruiser for hauling the dogs. We took the seats out, so its just like a van in the back, easy for them to just walk right into and there is just enough room for them to all lay down, although Avery always sits right between the seats and looks out the front. I have enjoyed our park walks the past couple of weeks, not very many people left around with the weather changing, so Avery is getting a lot of good off leash time to run and play. I see the one older Man that lives near the park going to catch the bus every morning now , at around 7:30 , right when I'm pulling into work. Donna, the gal that lives in the house right next to the park said his wife is in an assisted living place in town. Now that's devotion. We got these silly talking snow men at Hallmark yesterday, what a mistake, it hasn't mattered where we put them, Avery WANTS them! If I put them away, he things I'm teasing him, If I put them on the floor he barks at them. I can see them going to someone else before the holidays are even here. Today I am thankful for the up-coming three day work week..! We will be spending Thanksgiving with family at my Sisters, so look forward to that! I am thankful Dad came out to lunch with us yesterday and very thankful that the dogs are all healthy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

They really do look like a happy family there in the car! What a good-looking family you have!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home