Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sometimes I question all things

Those days when all things just seem complicated, even the simple things like taking care of furry loved ones. Thankfully Traz is better. He recovered from being sick, but still is not walking good. We ARE getting old. That is just a fact. Having Avery in our lives, sometimes makes me forget that fact. He makes me laugh, daily. What I love most about puppies and Avery is no exception, they stick close. He lays near me, know matter what. He watches my every move. That is good and bad! I had a nice conversation with the guy that brought our freight at work today, he has two small dogs, one is nearly 18 years old. That is like a life time commitment! I hate that large dogs live such a short life, but at the same time, I wouldn't have known and loves so many if they lived twice as long. Today I am grateful that Traz and Avery played in the park and I got to join in. I am grateful that this weekend we will be together as a family to enjoy another Fathers Day with my Dad and I am grateful for the love of three great dogs and one special husband

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm glad Traz is better. Celeste is still and "it" girl, but it sounds like avery is all about you! What is causing the problem with walking? You probably explained that earlier in another post, but I missed it.

Honestly, there are days when I wonder what would do if Celeste wasn't with me. She tried my patience and makes me laugh at the same time.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home