Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pretty and Handsome





Avery looks so handsome, posing here with his best side facing me, ha ha ha. I know he was really just looking at me while Lance took the photo. Nixie is laying in the small amount of shade we have in the yard, enjoying the cooler weather. Traz was busy playing with his favorite toy , that black Kong, so we had to ask him to stop long enough for one photo. Avery teases Traz by grabbing that Kong and running, Traz always chases him, I think they both enjoy the game. Avery met up with a puppy in the park the other day, he really enjoyed the play time with it, but I noticed he was ready to stop playing long before that puppy, that's a change as around here Avery seems to never stop and the other dogs get tired of him! Nixie is still feeling great, not very itching at all. We are going to go ahead and book our trip to Crater lake for next month and take Nixie with us. I will so enjoy the time with just her, we don't get much of that together. I love the boy's, but they are true boys. It will be nice to just have Nixie girl for a change. Today I am thankful for healthy animals and for a healthy family. I am thankful the weather is cooling off and thankful the thunder storm last night didn't wake Avery. Today, Life is Great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

What gorgeous dogs! Traz looks as big as a lion. Nixie is so beautiful and Avery...yep! That's one of his two best sides! I can't believe how quickly he's grown. Wasn't he little just last week? Time flies...

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home