Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another quiet evening at home


Nixie did great at the vet. Although she is so timid it still catches me off guard when she crawls behind my legs and hides! We came home with antibiotics, shampoo and more prednisone. Traz seemed to think he was cheated out of a good time as hes acted mad all afternoon/evening.
They gave me a great laugh this morning at the park. Nixie with her hair up attacking Traz and his stick. She really thinks a lot of herself, ha ha ha. Tonight she snapped at Traz to get the bone he was chewing on away from him, I guess she thought "I had a crappy day, I need that bone"! I made her return it to him, but like most of the time, Traz did nothing. He could not be nicer to Nixie. He is such a gentle giant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home