Monday, September 18, 2006

The River, Meditation and Yoga

I participated in all three of the above yesterday and now wonder which one did me the most good. I will have to lean towards the river. There is something about watching the dogs swim that gives me great pleasure. We drove to the upper cali. Its a long drive from our home, but well worth it. Its very peaceful and quite and the dogs can run wild as there are no people around this time of year. I managed to find one really great piece of wood for wall art. Of course both Nixie and Traz wanted it the entire time I carried it back up to the car. Nixie really doesn't understand how to swim, but she has great fun trying. Traz is really something to watch in the water. He swims so effortlessly. I think he was still wet when he woke up this morning! Nixie is nearly hairless from all the allergies so she was dry before we got home.
In this picture its easy to see why nixie isnt a great swimmer. Her feet are never under the water! Traz was being so kind and went to get Nixies stick as she thought it was out to far. I think she came back with his...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home