Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Argh.....

This was when Nixie was a puppy, she thinks she's all that plus a little...!


My back hurts from giving Nixie a bath, repeatedly this week trying to stop the constant itch, not to mention mowing the lawns with the self propel lawn mower that is no longer self propel..! One day Nixie is better and the next she's right back to itching again, I wish this would let up as I need to start her shots back up again soon and cant until this reaction is over. Traz and I took an early walk in the park today, it was so peaceful and quiet now that all the kids are gone back to school. The only people we saw were the walking talking man and the bearded man that walks by us, but never looks our way. I found this very cute book the other day, It's written by Trixie, Dean Koontz's dog. She's a golden retriever sort of dog, very pretty. I'm going to give it to the boys next door as I think they'll like it. The weather is changing today. Fall is truly in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home