Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Baking Dog Cookies

My house smells funny, of dog cookies....! I baked these cookies, in the shape of small hearts. I got the jar of ingredient's at the bazaar last weekend, from the human society table. You add eggs and water, roll it out and cut into shapes, bake for 90 minutes. I'm sure the dogs will love them, after they cool..! I read this line in a book tonight "Our dogs see us through more than they put us through" I like that, its very true, in the long run of things. Right now Avery is testing me, daily. He's impossible to get mad at, the minute you act upset with him, he comes over, flattens his ears and pushes into what ever part of you he can lean on. He looks so sad I have not be able to stop myself from petting him and telling him everything is OK.
He loves people, ALL people. Having him on a leash at the park yesterday and running into a person on the trail nearly left me minus one arm...he can pull in any direction..! I keep telling myself soon he'll be over this, but I sure wish he would hurry it along. He is such a sweet, sweet soul, but with the energy of 10 dogs! Today I am thankful to be done Christmas shopping! Thankful to have a great family to spend the holidays with and thankful for my furry loves, even the wild little one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home