Monday, October 15, 2007

More Avery

Avery gave me a huge laugh this afternoon, he was sitting up stairs on the cedar chest looking out the window, when all of the sudden he started barking like crazy, came running down the stairs as if to get me, I came up with him, he stopped at the doorway to my room and started barking, like there was someone in the room, ha ha ha ( I think Traz would have let me know that!) He finally jumped up on the cedar chest again and started barking, I looked out someone's recycling was blowing down the sidewalk. I don't suppose he's really every seen anything blowing in the wind, but he was very upset, hair up and the works. I finally went downstairs, outside and picked it up, it was heavy plastic from a case of bottled water. I waved it in the air to show him and threw it away in the dumpster. I was really tempted to act like it was getting me or something funny to see what he would do, but figured I looked like an idiot to any neighbor that might be looking out as is, ha ha ha. The barking ended and all was right in Avery's world again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home