Monday, June 01, 2009

Back tracking



I have had a problem with my back and hips that has kept me from sitting for an extended amount of time, its been on going for the past 3 months, but I decided to try and work more on my blog anyway, as I miss being able write and post pictures here. Push past the pain, right?!?!?!? Maybe the doc will help me out tomorrow!

Me in front of a giant redwood in California a couple of months ago...now that's a tree!
Traz under the weeping cherry in the back yard this spring.
We have taking some really fun road trips this year, I have really enjoyed that.
Finally Avery is grown up and I am really enjoying him. Traz is getting slow, but doing fine, Nixie is her usual sweet self and less itchy this year than all the past years. Today I am most thankful for healthy dogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home