Saturday, June 06, 2009

Dogs....Wonderful Dogs............





Nixie is peeking out the front door of our house as I worked in the flower beds...she's the only one I trust to stay in the house with the door open. Both Avery and Traz would run after anything that walked by, either to play with or be petted by..! This picture of Traz and Nixie I took at Avery park on Friday, the roses are so beautiful and both dogs did pretty good sitting still, although they seem to be looking off in the distance and not at me..oh well...., they still look lovely. Little Avery with his floppy ears...he is a heart warmer and sometimes a lap warmer too! Today I am most thankful that my back and hip let me work hard in the yard planting flowers. Thankful for good weather to work in and thankful all of the dogs are asleep right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home