Saturday, June 20, 2009

No....That sure isnt a Dog


What a fun day this was...
The top picture is me..with Conan..the goat. The lower picture is my Sister Jan...with Conan the goat too. This is one or her pack goats. She came over and we went for a hike at chip ross park. It was a lovely cool morning and we had the place to ourselves until right as we came down another couple with two dogs, one very large (irish wolf hound) and another small dog were just starting a hike up the side we came down. This was the second time in the past two months that I did this hike, I cant say this time was any easier, but it sure was a lot of fun doing it and talking! I really do see why Sis likes goats, he was very easy to hike with. Today I am most thankful for family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Conan is lovely! I'll bet he's a great friend and hiking buddy, too!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home