Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Avery Killing Seaweed


Avery found this huge, long piece of seaweed and drug it around the sand until there wasn't much left of it. He really enjoyed that. I was somewhat disappointed that there were no other dogs for him to play with. I know the one Vet I took Nixie to said dogs shouldn't go in the ocean because the salt water is drying and the Salmon residue could hurt them. I say Pish..! to that. Let dogs have fun. There is not one off leash park in the city we live in now, but we still have the one where we work, so I am thankful for that. Dogs need to run, just ask Traz! He still runs every day, even with his legs giving out on him. It's 100 degrees today, Avery never noticed, nor did Traz. Nixie on the other hand, hates the heat. She waits by the door to get back in to the air conditioning. She's a girly-girl, ha ha ha. Today I am thankful for air conditioning!, but more thankful for everyone I am surround by that made me laugh today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Oh, he's having such a wonderful time there with his seaweed! I love photos like this!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home