Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good Dog Sunday

This picture is Nixie at sunset on the Oregon coast. She was around 6 months old at the time. She was and still is the bravest dog we have had, she even chased a sealion into the water this trip! She is feeling better today, less itchy and maybe growing some hair back. My spirits are soaring at the idea that she might keep improving. Avery and Nixie both got baths in the Teatree shampoo today. I love the smell of it, thankfully! Traz is getting along ok, but very tired this weekend. The weather is cooler, which they all enjoy.
As Helen Keller said, "I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." I read that today and liked it. Today I am thankful for the day with my family furry and otherwise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I hope the tea tree is helping! I think it may also help to keep the bugs at bay, if they are a problem, too. Is the weather about to change for you? Hopefully a weather change will bring abut a change to the allergy troubles, too.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home