Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Avery at work


Lance took this picture with his phone, so its blurry, but this is Avery's new favorite thing! When I'm in a hurry I always sit on the edge of my chair at work, he's decided that leaves him just enough room to sit behind me. He is such a lovebug! He steals my heart a little bit more with each passing day. He is the first dog that notices what I'm doing and how I'm feeling, other than Shadow, of course. Avery and I have the same connection as she and I did. He knows when I'm sad or happy and his mood mirrors mine. Right now he's crying at the window really wanting out after that little dog that's getting its walk in front of our house. He doesn't bark much, thankfully. Tomorrow Traz goes in for his second Lime/Sulfur dip. We all got use to the smell pretty fast and he really seems to feel better. Nixie is growing a lot of hair and looking great. Avery is slightly itchy is all. Soon Avery will get to ride with Lance in the big truck sometimes, he already wants too, but Lance is still to busy to train a pup. I am so looking forward to things slowing down. We work non-stop all summer and the pay off is having a lot of time together in the winter, I so enjoy that. Today I am thankful to be healthy. Thankful all of the dogs are on the mend and thankful to love and be loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home