Sunday, July 15, 2007

All Three Sitting Still At One Time


I was determined to get a picture of all three dogs (far left --Traz. middle-Avery. right-Nixie.) I am holding their favorite toy above my head and Lance snapped the picture! Its not a perfect pose, but its all three in it, ha ha ha. This was a great dog weekend. Perfect weather and lots of outside time. Avery took two trips with us yesterday, first to the downtown car show, he had a great time meeting and greeting people. Then to Silverfalls in the afternoon, he enjoyed that even more, tons of people petted him and he got to pee in the creek, ha ha ha...he is such a boy dog! Today I am thankful for my perfectly simple life, sunny days and sharing life with the ones I love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Your three are so beautiful! Avery has that little boy posture, and is so cute! I'm so glad you found him that day, and took him home!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home