Saturday, July 28, 2007


This is Nixie sitting on a fallen tree in Avery park last year. The large yellow X means the tree was marked to be cut down, but a big wind storm came in and took most of the trees down with it. She loves climbing on anything and she loves going down a slide! We took all three to the mountains today. It was cool and smelled so wonderful. Avery was a little jumpy, of course Lance didn't help that by throwing rocks out into the forest just to watch the big dogs go running after them! We all had a great time. Traz got tired, but it was a long up hill climb. He did a lot better than he would have last week. No more liquid flea treatments for Traz. I really believe now that is what caused the last two bad episodes, his confusing and crossed legs. I read that it would do that to a dog with DM, but I either didnt believe it or am still in denial that Traz has something neurological going on. I learned from Shadow's illness, it really doesn't matter what I think or do, it will run its course and nothing I do can or will change that. We will just continue to shower him with love like always and count ourselves lucky for every day that he is in our lives. Today I am thankful for Oregon's lush green forests, warm summer sun and three happy tired dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home