Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Peaceful


The past week days Nixie has been staying with Avery and I in the office. I am really enjoying her. She and Avery get along well at the park too. Traz is enjoying riding with Lance in the truck again and has been fairly quiet. His noisy whining is what got him kicked out of the truck a couple of years ago. He is sleeping a lot, but his legs really do seem better. The weather continues to be perfect. I don't look forward to the rain coming back, but like the dogs, I don't really mind it that much either. Our new house has great access from the back yard to the garage to the house, so the dogs can be cleaned before coming in. That's one of the reasons we bought this house. Come to think of it, our old house was purchased for its huge back yard that I knew Shadow would love, holy cow it is all about the dogs, ha ha ha. Today I am grateful to have had lunch with my Dad and brother last weekend. Grateful for perfect dog weather, a home to love and care for my family in and as always grateful to have another day as perfect as today to enjoy it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home